GERMAN DESIGN BERLIN –
YOUR ONLINE STORE AND RETAIL STORE FOR GIFTS & ACCESSORIES
Due to the corona-related limitations of personal contacts, we have set up an ONLINE SHOP.
We start in the online store with the assortment cuckoo clocks and add the other categories as soon as possible. For the time being, these can only be purchased in the retail store.
Close to Alexanderplatz is the NIKOLAIVIERTEL, “where Berlin is most beautiful”. Founded over 800 years ago, the Nikolai Quarter is the beginning of the most modern metropolis in the world. Here you can feel the meeting of the old and modern times, just like in our store.
You can find the most popular products from all over Germany, traditional as well as modern ones. Our products come from hundred year old manufactories with great family tradition.
– hand-painted cuckoo clocks and weather houses,
– ceramic and pewter beer mugs,
– pewter tableware, pewter soldiers
– woodcarving also as sacral figures,
– historical figures, traditional costume dolls, animal figures also as miniatures
– light houses, music clocks
– Tom’s Drag
– and many other great products
In our shop you can also buy works of modern German designers. One of the most popular is Tom Hoffmann. His funny, eccentric figures and objects from Tom`s Drag Collection are world famous.